Woven Labels and Woven Clothing Labels
Woven labels are the most common and economical way of identifying your garments or products. woven labels. You can place them on purses, luggage, rugs, towels, toys, promotional items, bedding and more.
Cruz Label specializes in the production of woven labels. Everything we do is 100% custom, ensuring your logo, lettering, and colors are woven as accurately as possible. You don't have to own a clothing line to use woven labels. You can place them on purses, luggage, rugs, towels, toys, promotional items, bedding and more.
Whether you are an established company or a brand new start-up, Cruz Label can help you brand your items with a woven label that will fit your needs and budget.
All of our woven labels come to you cut, finished, folded (if applicable) and ready to sew or iron on.
Folds & Applications
When selecting woven labels, the sewing application will depend mainly on the fold (or lack thereof). Below are descriptions and charts describing the different types of folds. In some cases, your sewing contractor may charge a different price for one type of fold over another, that is, If you are not sewing these on yourself. This difference in price might play a role in your decision process.
Types of folds
- Straight cut - No fold. Straight cut labels are usually sewn on all 4 sides, the top, or on left and right side only. There is No extra charge for this type of fold.
- End Fold - Folded down on the left and right side. They are applied the same way as straight cut labels, but have a softer edge. Sewing contractors may charge more for working with an end fold, so please consult with them before making your final decision. Cruz Label does not charge extra for this fold.
- Center Fold - Folded in the middle and usually sewn into a seam. Center fold labels can also be used for sleeve and hem labels. Cruz Label does not add an extra charge for this fold, unless label is over-sized or very small before fold.
- Miter Fold - The ends are folded under and up, creating a tab to be sewn into a seam. This fold does require an extra charge. Please contact one of our sales professionals to learn more about Woven Labels with a miter fold.
- Manhattan Fold - Similar to a centerfold label, except the top of the label is folded down, creating a flap to tuck the bottom fold into. This type of fold does requires an extra charge.
|< Prev||Next >|